Help with pull data - maintaining a feature to feature relationship

Jump to solution
04-11-2022 02:04 PM
DamonNelton
Occasional Contributor

I'll try to keep this simple ---  I have a feature point layer of lift stations with a one-to-many relationship with another feature point layer representing individual work orders. The relationship is based on the lift station features global id. This lift station global id needs to be populated into the work order feature guid attribute in order to create the relationship. 

I would like to build a link in the pop-up of the lift station features that will open a survey in S123 to create a new work order feature and that knows how to auto-populate the lift station global id into the work order guid attribute, there-for creating the relationship between the two features.

Ideally I'd like this workflow to make on the Mobile S123 App but also allow my users in the office to click on pop-up link from a web-app and have the survey work in a browser.

Looking for any help or suggestions. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @DamonNelton

Please see this Esri Support KB article that goes through much of what you're looking for. 

Thank you,
Zach

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @DamonNelton

Please see this Esri Support KB article that goes through much of what you're looking for. 

Thank you,
Zach