Help a couple url field parameters just stopped working today

09-17-2021 01:43 PM
SkylerDewey
New Contributor III

I am using survey123 Connect version 3.12 . Two of the fields pulled over via custom url stopped working today.  These have worked  within this exact version properly for the past month no problems all records are populated properly (we just deployed this recently) .  The fields are x and y coordinates  and are showing up properly in the survey url, I can see them but they are no longer populating the fields within survey?  Within connect if I change my "hidden" fields to text and type them in they are working as well? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @SkylerDewey ,

When submitting data, are you using the Survey123 field app (native mobile app) or the Survey123 web app (browser)?

* If it is the Survey123 web app, can you please share the XLSForm that can reproduce the issue and also the survey URL you use for the case?

0 Kudos
SkylerDewey
New Contributor III

Thank you for your help.  I am using the web app and connect.  Here is a sample url, lots of fields being passed and continue to work.  It's very interesting that the X and Y seemed to have stopped working on 9/17/2021, the last submission that successfully populated x and y was on 9/16/2021 at 8:10 pm est (we'e had 497 out of 576 work until 9/17/2021)

https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/378269c3d325471988bc26307feeb31f?field:ParcelID=2204997&field:CAM... 

0 Kudos
SkylerDewey
New Contributor III

Oh no I found it!  The capital "F" in Field is breaking not only the x and y but also the appraiser name!  I'll get with our .net team to see if someone modified the url on Friday or if maybe case just recently became an issue.  Sorry for wasting your time and that I didn't catch that earlier

0 Kudos