Header/Footer on/off option missing!

08-20-2022 08:08 AM
AssociazioneTerras
New Contributor II

The sliders to turn on and off header and footer in a survey are missing in the appearance tab...

header_missing.PNG

7 Replies
JohnPlunkett
Esri Contributor

Hello

I think that you are looking for the settings here -

It is in the Add + section on the right hand side right at the bottom of the page

JohnPlunkett_0-1661121904135.png

0 Kudos
AssociazioneTerras
New Contributor II

Hi @JohnPlunkett this is a survey I have created with Survey123 Connect..  I do not have the Add + section....

0 Kudos
JohnPlunkett
Esri Contributor

Hi there

It looks like from your screen grab you have cropped part of the image - are you able to take a screengrab of the whole screen

The Add + button is the first one in that panel

0 Kudos
ChiaraCocco
New Contributor

Hi @JohnPlunkett , I hope the below is helpful. Thanks. Chiara

ChiaraCocco_0-1662710621275.png 

0 Kudos
JohnPlunkett
Esri Contributor

Hello - did you create the survey originally in survey123 connect or the web?

If you created it in Survey123 Connect you will need to make the changes in survey123 connect and make the chagnes there - please review this link about how to style your survey - Style a survey—ArcGIS Survey123 | Documentation

The settings are different to what you can do in the web.

0 Kudos
AssociazioneTerras
New Contributor II

Hi @JohnPlunkett thanks for your response. Is there a way to remove the header bar? Title cell is empty in the setting worksheet but I can still see the bar - see the survey first page below (transparency levels cannot be changed) 

AssociazioneTerras_0-1663234864420.png

0 Kudos
BrantCarman
Occasional Contributor

@AssociazioneTerras Did you ever figure out how to hide the header/footer now that the options are gone for Forms created in Connect?  I wonder if @JamesTedrick knows a way to do this other than appending "?hide=header,footer" to the survey URL?  I use other parameters in my URL and they don't seem to play nicely with the ?hide=header,footer parameter.

Thanks for any additional info on this!

0 Kudos