Grid Theme fields vertically offset

Jump to solution
08-26-2021 03:44 PM
MichelleHawks1
New Contributor II

I have a simple grid theme survey, using w2.  The first two fields align perfectly, but the second two have a vertical offset in the entry portion.  All 4 fields have w1 in the appearance column,  although 'Ranger Name' is w1 autocomplete.  I've attached a screenshot of the survey as it displays.  Any ideas on how I can get these aligned would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

I believe they will be addressing this in the next S123 release by aligning all those fields top? I am sure someone else can confirm that though.

Short answer is, there is nothing you can do about that at this time (at least that I am aware of).

View solution in original post

4 Replies
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

I believe they will be addressing this in the next S123 release by aligning all those fields top? I am sure someone else can confirm that though.

Short answer is, there is nothing you can do about that at this time (at least that I am aware of).

MichelleHawks1
New Contributor II

Thank you.  It's not what I wanted to hear, but is very good to know when to stop banging my head against the wall.  I appreciate your response!

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

@MichelleHawks1Not sure if you follow the beta, but I knew I saw this mentioned somewhere: Improvements to Grid-Theme cell content alignment (select_one and select_multiple choice lists are now top aligned).

This will be added in the next version of S123, which should be soon.

MichelleHawks1
New Contributor II

That is good news!  Thanks  🙂