Error code 1000

12-11-2017 04:32 PM
AnuSawant
Occasional Contributor II

I am getting error 1000 when I am trying to send my data by using toughpad, so I have downloaded the data (.sqlite) and by using https://doc.arcgis.com/en/survey123/desktop/get-answers/troubleshootgetanswers.htm#ESRI_SECTION1_A97... I am trying to send the data by using desktop version of Survey 123 field app. But I am still getting the same error and cant send the data.

Is anyone having the same issue? what's the solution to get the data back?

Thanks,

Anu

0 Kudos
4 Replies
deleted-user-9tTmJ4kegjDW
New Contributor

I am receiving the same error.  I started getting it this morning on an app that had no issues yesterday morning.

0 Kudos
AnuSawant

oh no....when I tested the survey on friday it was all good. But this one has started when our field guys were at site and trying to sent the surveyed information from there. I have updated to the latest version of survey 123 today morning but it seems nothing is helping me.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Anu,

This is pretty unusual - the error message is being generated by the database when submission is attempted.  In order to attempt to debug, could you share the XLSForm? 

0 Kudos
AnuSawant

Hi James,

Thanks for the reply. Can I get your email ID please as because of the privacy issue I cant share survey details in public.

Thanks,

Anu

0 Kudos