Error: 499 Error transferring - server replied: Proxy Error

05-02-2017 08:49 AM
RachaelHurd
New Contributor III

I am receiving the following error from Survey123 Connect when I try to refresh a survey after updating the supporting XLS form.

Service Error

Error: 499 Error transferring https://survey123.arcgis.com/api/xls2xform - server replied: Proxy Error

Status Code: 502

Survey123 Connect Version: 2.0.35

Portal for Arcgis

There is an option for "Report this error to Esri" except when I click it all it does is open a new browser window, it doesn't take me to a website or form for reporting the error.

I have an active project that needs this survey ready today so any help is greatly appreciated!

James Tedrick

Ismael Chivite

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RachaelHurd
New Contributor III

As soon as I posted this Connect seemed to start working again, was there an outage with the survey123 site, or is this something that may continue to happen?

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Rachael. Our server log show that we had a few  minutes of instability earlier this morning. We will keep an eye, but the system is back on track now. 

JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rachel,

We had an approximately 20 minute period of service instability this morning starting at about 15:25 UTC (8:25 PDT)

RachaelHurd
New Contributor III

Thanks JTedrick-esristaff‌ and ichivite-esristaff‌! Everything seems to be running smoothly on this end now. Very excited about the 2.0 updates so far our team and our users are loving the updates and additions! 

0 Kudos