Error 403 when trying to send Survey123 entry

Jump to solution
11-16-2017 11:06 AM
RebeccaFuda
New Contributor III

I have created a Survey123 and shared it with a AGOL Group within my organization.  So far everyone but one person has been able to send survey entries.  When he attempts to send his entry, he receives Error Code 403: "You do not have permissions to access this resource or perform this operation."  No one else is having this problem.  He is using an iPhone.  Any ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rebecca,

Have you had the user sign out and sign in again on the application?  Can you verify that he is you organization?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JamesTedrick

Hi Rebecca,

Have you had the user sign out and sign in again on the application?  Can you verify that he is you organization?

0 Kudos
RebeccaFuda
New Contributor III

That seemed to do the trick.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
deleted-user-h1IKl-9CLRei
New Contributor III

We just did some major updates to a survey yesterday and republished it and are having the same error as above.  We have signed out and reloaded the survey but to no positive result.  Please advise.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Shawn,

Based on the additional information you provided in an e-mail, it sounds like sharing permissions may have been altered on the form and/or feature service the data is submitted to- that can be resolved by the survey author or an organization admin.

0 Kudos
deleted-user-h1IKl-9CLRei
New Contributor III

Had our settings wrong on the web thing for survey123.  new to us.

0 Kudos
Karen
by
New Contributor

I know that this is an older issue but just came across it today.  I have several in the field and they are able to open the survey and fill the form out, but they are unable to send it.  I have checked permissions and also have had them log out and log back in and neither worked.  I had them log out and logged myself in on their devices and was then able to send the items.  I am a site administrator but not the author of the survey only the author of the survey and myself are able to submit forms.  I have checked permissions multiple times, each users role and share the survey publically.  Not sure what to do next?

0 Kudos
HaleyLucas
New Contributor

I am having the same issue. Were you able to find a solution? 

0 Kudos