Error 400 Unable to create folder

03-26-2019 03:08 PM
ChristinaHoddinott1
Occasional Contributor

Whenever I try to publish my survey I get this error. I've tried all the things, including deleting any folders on AGOL from previous attempts, deleting .iteminfo file in folder, restarting Survey123 Connect, deleting the survey and starting over. I combed through everything to make sure I wasn't using any reserved keywords and that everything made sense.

What else can I do?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Christina,

This error is caused by the existence of the folder in the ArcGIS Online account from a previous submission attempt.  As you mention, deleting the ArcGIS Online folder or removing the .iteminfo file in the Surveys file folder should address this issue.  If it does not, can I ask that you turn on logging (refer to Troubleshoot—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS ) and then attempt to publish?  The log file would be able to provide a more detailed record of what is occurring.

0 Kudos
ChristinaHoddinott1
Occasional Contributor

Yes it's strange that it did not work. I ended up abandoning that survey and making a new one and publishing it from the default template first, then I actually created the survey how I wanted it and republished it and it worked. No idea what was on the go!

0 Kudos