dateTime in multi-stage form issue

12-17-2020 10:18 AM
FédérationQuébecoisedeKite
New Contributor II

Hi, 

I'm building a two-stage form, in which I want the initial submittal's date and time to transfer into the reviewer read-only form. In other words, I want the initial submitter to insert date and time at which and incident has happened. I then want the reviewer to receive the submission, read it, sign it, and send it. The problem I get is that the dateTime from the initial submission is empty when it gets to the review stage, despite all other fields being populated with the submitter's responses. That means that the reviewer cannot know when the incident happened. Is this normal? Is there a workaround? I tried adding two rows that would translate the dateTime data into strings, but that didn't work either.

Thanks,

Judith

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BarbaraWebster1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello,

Are the fields populated in the survey feature layer but not in the review form?

Would you be able to share the XLS forms for both surveys so we can look into it more?

Thanks,
-Barbara

0 Kudos
FédérationQuébecoisedeKite
New Contributor II

Actually, I finally understood that I was transfering the default value 'now()' from the first survey to the reviewer's survey. Once I removed it in the reviewer's survey, it started working fine. Thanks anyways!