Select to view content in your preferred language

Creating Survey123 Form from existing Feature service with polygons and multipoints in repeat

Jump to solution
04-04-2023 12:23 PM
LJackson29
Occasional Contributor III

I am trying to create a Survey123 form from an existing feature service. The main layer (0) is a polygon, and the related layer (1) is a multipoint layer in an enterprise database with a service published to AGO. When I create the Survey123 from in Connect from the feature service on AGO, the geometry for the related/repeats multipoint layer is undefined. Does Survey123 not support multipoint geometry? If not, is there a work around or will this functionality be added soon?

Thanks,

Leila

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @LJackson29

Survey123 does not support multipoint geometry at this time. Please feel free to reach out to Esri Technical Support to log an official Enhancement requesting multipoint geometry support in the future. 

Thank you,
Zach

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @LJackson29

Survey123 does not support multipoint geometry at this time. Please feel free to reach out to Esri Technical Support to log an official Enhancement requesting multipoint geometry support in the future. 

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
LJackson29
Occasional Contributor III

@ZacharySutherby  Than you for your reply. I will follow up with technical support. I hope this will be added it soon!

best,

leila

0 Kudos