Select to view content in your preferred language

Create a Summary of Several Select_One Questions

Jump to solution
08-10-2022 06:36 AM
Labels (1)
Nihe_N8
New Contributor II

Hello,

I am creating a change request form on Survey123 Connect, which will allow our Grounds Supervisors to submit change requests for GIS features when out in the field. They will have the option to request either feature attribute changes, feature boundary/location changes or to create new features. These features are broken down into lines (hedges), points (trees) and polygons (grounds maintenance).

Feature Attribute Change

Using a geopoint to select the feature on the map, the current attributes associated with it will be autopopulated within the form (functionality currently in beta). They will then have to select which attributes need changed (select_multiple type) and select the new attibute from the relevant select_one type question (there are 9 select_one attribute questions).

I am trying to create a summary within the form (note) to display any and all changes requested to any of the feature attributes, listing the changes like below:

Summary of Changes

- Feature Type Code changed to 'GF'

- Feature Type Description changed to 'Grass Formal'

- Area changed to 'North East'

I have only been able to get a summary to display a single attribute change (using concat formula) but havent been able to figure out how to get a calculation working so that it will list several changes (if selected).

Hope that makes sense. Any help would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LaurenceTait
Occasional Contributor II

Ae you thinking of something like this:

LaurenceTait_0-1660183254731.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LaurenceTait
Occasional Contributor II

Ae you thinking of something like this:

LaurenceTait_0-1660183254731.png

Nihe_N8
New Contributor II

Hi Laurence. Yep, that's exactly what I wanted to achieve. Just tried it and it works! Thanks so much for your help!

0 Kudos