Select to view content in your preferred language

create a separate form from each of the feature services in feature server

05-04-2017 01:59 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

I am trying to bring all services existing in my feature server down to survey123 connect but it seems like it is only bringing down one layer. Is there a way to bring down featureserver/0, featureserver/1.... independently?

Thanks,

Alex 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Alex,

Survey123 will bring down all the feature layers if you use 'create from Feature Service'.  Each related table will appear as a repeat section.  To make a form per layer, I would suggest copying all the questions to another Excel sheeting then deleting them from eh original sheet.  Then copy each section and do a Save As in turn.  You'll need to also change the name of the form_id to reflect the table being submitted to.

AnthonyRyanEQL
Regular Contributor

James,

I have heard that feature services that are hosted are only supported. Is that correct?

Thanks

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Currently hosted services and services that are on a stand alone server (with caveats) are supported.  See connect to non-federated ArcGIS Server services for information on the latter.

Federated services will be supported with the 2.1 release of Survey123.  We will be soon posting a beta version at the Survey123 Esri Early Adopter Community for people to try.

AnthonyRyanEQL
Regular Contributor

James,

Will be looking forward to that release so I can use our on premise Portal/non hosting Server/Enterprise geodatabase combination.

Also, will IWA be supported? We use single sign on in our platform

Thanks

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Right now, when I create my form from 'create from Feature Service', I only have the first related table and feature service that come down, not each related table or all feature service though (as you can see above, I am supposed to have 3 feature layers / 3 related tables on that form).   

Thanks,

Alex

0 Kudos