Create a notification pop-up that user must sign-off on before accessing survey in Survey123 Connect

Jump to solution
03-18-2024 10:22 AM
Bec
by
New Contributor III

Is it possible to create a notification pop-up in Survey123 Connect that you could require the user to sign-off on prior to accessing your survey?  For example user must acknowledge the terms and agreements before they can move on to using the intended survey.  Or the user must acknowledge the penalties that may apply for failure to comply with survey requirements.  Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
clt_cabq
Occasional Contributor III

you could do this as a first question or group in the survey - make all other sections show only if some sort of acknowledgement of the TOS has been accepted. You could even build a signature into this. If you put this in its own group, and other questions into another group use the 'relevant' field to expose the other questions when a 'yes I acknowledge' button or signature has been made. If you search the help look up 'relevant' questions, groups, and signatures.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
clt_cabq
Occasional Contributor III

you could do this as a first question or group in the survey - make all other sections show only if some sort of acknowledgement of the TOS has been accepted. You could even build a signature into this. If you put this in its own group, and other questions into another group use the 'relevant' field to expose the other questions when a 'yes I acknowledge' button or signature has been made. If you search the help look up 'relevant' questions, groups, and signatures.

Bec
by
New Contributor III

Yes, that is the other option we are looking at, but was hoping there could be a way to do this outside of what you mentioned.  I didn't think there would be, but it was worth asking.  Thanks for your reply!

0 Kudos