Code 10500 No match found

Jump to solution
07-26-2017 11:43 AM
RenatoSalvaleon
Occasional Contributor III

On Survey123 app, I completed my survey and I always get this error. I also have three other users get this error message. We are using Portal for ArcGIS 10.5 and Survey123 app 2.3.29. Any ideas?

Survey123 app error

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RenatoSalvaleon

I figured out the cause of the error message. It was the implementation of the code for the deep linking URL created by a hyperlink calculated and stored in a note or text box.  This implementation is illustrated in this post: https://community.esri.com/message/694045-mobile-app-url-scheme-in-survey123-not-working

The solution is remove the calculated note or text box. Does not allow me launch the Foreflight app from Survey123 unfortunately. Interesting the Connect did not catch the error in validation, the sending of the data in Portal is the one rejecting the surve.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
RenatoSalvaleon

I figured out the cause of the error message. It was the implementation of the code for the deep linking URL created by a hyperlink calculated and stored in a note or text box.  This implementation is illustrated in this post: https://community.esri.com/message/694045-mobile-app-url-scheme-in-survey123-not-working

The solution is remove the calculated note or text box. Does not allow me launch the Foreflight app from Survey123 unfortunately. Interesting the Connect did not catch the error in validation, the sending of the data in Portal is the one rejecting the surve.

JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Renato,

Somebody else had this issue recently and noted that setting the note's esriFieldType to null also resolves the issue.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting an error code 10500 (image below). We use Federated ArcGIS Server Portal 10.4.1 and planning on moving to 10.5 soon, however, I need to get the app working right away.

I tried to set the text field's esriFieldType to null. My only calculated fields are date fields or default dates. Any words of wisdom?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Randy,

Can you share your XLS file? 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I fixed the issue by making a field called uniqueid and set the field as uuid

I also set a default text field to esriFieldType to null

0 Kudos