Select to view content in your preferred language

Cant See Survey123 Data

12-20-2016 05:46 PM
BenjaminMittler
Frequent Contributor

I created a survey through Survey123-connect. Whenever I submit my survey, log onto my account, and view my feature layer I am unable to view any data on both the Data and Visualization tabs. When I click the data tab i see the image below which shows that 1 feature is in the dataset but its not showing any of the data for it. If i click a field title and choose "Show Detailed View" it will show me the data value I submitted in my survey. I've tried recreating the survey multiple times with the same result. I do have an image im attaching. If i click visualization no features appear on the map. 

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Are you able to see the information via the Data tab on survey123.arcgis.com?

0 Kudos
BenjaminMittler
Frequent Contributor

It zooms to the area on the map where my points should be but nothing appears. The page gets stuck loading and never finishes

0 Kudos
BenjaminMittler
Frequent Contributor

if i click the analyze tab my data shows up but under the field that should have my location data this appears. my location (where? is the name of my geopoint field)

Where?
Cannot get answers for this question. Details: error occurs during querying related feature service.
0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Okay, it sounds like something is a little off with your form- you should not see geopoint questions in the table you took the original screenshot in nor in the Analyze tab.  A couple of questions might help debug this:

1) Did you author the form in Survey123Connect or the Survey123 website?  

2) Can you go back to the item details in ArcGIS Online and open the REST url for the layer?  It should tell you what field types it thinks are present.

BenjaminMittler
Frequent Contributor

Sorry i completely mispoke before. "Where?" is not my geopoint field, my geopoint field does not appear appear in my attribute table which is the correct functionality. I authored in Survey123Connect . I was never able to solve my problem, even after triple checking all fields against working surveys I have in an alternate AGO account. I was eventually able to get it working by creating the survey through the Survey123 website which i didnt even know was an option, so thank you for pointing that out. 

0 Kudos