Select to view content in your preferred language

Cannot edit feature layer created from form

04-17-2017 12:22 PM
CarlHolt1
Occasional Contributor III

Used Survey123 for ArcGIS Web App to create a simple survey, but I cannot edit points in the feature layer from the form. I have always used Connect for Survey123 for ArcGIS with no issue.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi!   The Web Designer in Survey123 automatically disables update and delete operations in feature layers created for your survey. Try the following:

1. Go into ArcGIS.com and login.
  2. Look for your survey's folder and open the details page of the 'fieldworker' hosted feature layer view
  3. In the details page of the fieldworkerview, go to the settings tab and enable updates on your layer

0 Kudos
CarlHolt1
Occasional Contributor III

Changes made, yet still behavior. I cannot even edit the fields, even though they are set to editable in the web map.

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Lets connect via email and see if we can resolve: ichivite@esri.com We must be missing something obvious.

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

For the benefit of anyone looking at this thread: Carl run into a bug in the Survey123 web site.  This bug caused a field domain in the feature service to have duplicated coded values, which made the ArcGIS.com map viewer very unhappy. The software defect is currently being resolved and will be addressed in the next few weeks. In the meantime, Carl is being helped correcting the invalid field domain in his feature service.