Cancel or Go Back

Jump to solution
09-16-2019 08:10 AM
John_RMellor__GISP
Occasional Contributor

I need to roll back in form. Say I'm at question 6 but I want to go back to question 3. I want to keep my selections for questions 1 and 2, but delete my answers for questions 4 and 5. How can I move back without canceling the entire form but also removing my selections/entries at a certain bookmark?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi John,

Are you referring to the Survey123 field app or web app? Currently there is no way to systematically roll back and remove certain answers from specific questions in one go back to a bookmark or saved location. the only way to achieve this is to manually edit the previous questions and remove those answers.

Phil.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi John,

Are you referring to the Survey123 field app or web app? Currently there is no way to systematically roll back and remove certain answers from specific questions in one go back to a bookmark or saved location. the only way to achieve this is to manually edit the previous questions and remove those answers.

Phil.

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You can put a relevant on each question that checks for a value in Field 3.
${Field3}!=''

Then when they go back to Field 3 and hit the X to clear it - questions 4-6 will become not relevant - which blanks the value.

You could also daisy chain them.  So field 4 looks at 3 and 5 looks at 4, etc.  That way it kind of sets a bookmark.

0 Kudos
John_RMellor__GISP
Occasional Contributor

Philip WilsonDoug Browning‌ Thanks for the responses.  I think my best option will be to simply close and not send the survey.  I've added instruction in the survey123 how to close and not save the survey.