Can users add items to a list?

Jump to solution
08-01-2017 02:08 PM
cedwards8511
New Contributor III

I know that you can add an 'other' item to a list, but is there a way for a user to add an item to a list so that other users can also see that item?

I'm working on a construction inspection form that calls for identifying equipment on a site.  Different sites will have different equipment, and I would undoubtedly miss items.  This is also going to be an issue for bid items.

I would like to list the basics and be able to have the user manually enter items as they find them.  It would be really great if the next person to do an inspection could see the items on the list that was previously added.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Carey

This is not possible in the current version of Survey123. However we do have this down as an enhancement request and are considering it for a future release. I will add you onto the issue.

Regards

John

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Carey

This is not possible in the current version of Survey123. However we do have this down as an enhancement request and are considering it for a future release. I will add you onto the issue.

Regards

John

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Carey,

Just letting you know that in the latest 3.12 beta builds available on the Survey123 Early Adopter Community we have made significant improvements to large choice lists which improve the survey load time in both Connect and the field app.

On top of this there are now some new ways you can manage your choice lists dynamically and update them without having to republish the survey, meaning choice lists can now be populated and updated dynamically from a CSV file or hosted table shared in ArcGIS or directly from a feature service using the search() function. Please check out the latest announcement on EAC and test out these new beta features with the latest 3.12 beta builds.

Regards,

Phil.