Select to view content in your preferred language

Can surveys be modified by non-owners in groups that are set to "members may update items" without republishing the survey under the user doing the editing?

11-18-2019 04:04 PM
NathanRedecker
New Contributor

I want to have the capability to publish a survey and then have field staff have the ability to modified domain lists as needed without it having to be me doing the modification but keep the schema and hosted feature layer the same (same url and item id).  In the photo, below it shows the option to launch the survey in Connect using the URL scheme used by Survey123 Connect, arcgis-survey123connect://. 

Is this possible or does the note in the article still hold true:  

"Currently, these URL parameters can only be used to open forms that you are the owner of. It can't be used to open surveys that you have access to, but did not create."

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JodyZhengLiu
Esri Contributor

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the post but it is not possible to share the design editing permissions of a survey on the Survey123 website. Currently only the survey owner can edit the design of the survey and then re-publish the survey.

We do have an enhancement request in the backlog and I have added your comments.

Thank you,

Jody Zheng Liu

0 Kudos