Select to view content in your preferred language

Browser crashed when editing data in Survey123 Website

Jump to solution
08-24-2020 08:15 AM
Ramon_de_Leon
Occasional Contributor

Does others experiencing the same issues?

Everytime I try to edit a survey record in the Survey123 website (using the sidepanel edit window), the browser stops responding.

Is this an issue if you have been passing data from Collector to the survey and also pulling data from an external CSV file?

I can edit data by directly double-clicking the cells on the table, but when I try to do the edit through the side panel to have a more form-like feel and possibly edit picture attachments, the form fails to load and browser stops responding.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
sek12
by
New Contributor

Hello, I am having the same issues as described above. I also checked the CSVs and there are no issues for all of my files. The only issue that I can think of that might have created this problem for us was re-publishing the survey. At one point it was public, and I had to change it to private with group access. After doing that, those students in the group with access couldn't see their own survey responses. One of the help threads I found suggested republishing the survey, which worked. However, once I did that, the form view within the data view of Survey123 instantly crashes the web browser. This happens in both Chrome and Edge. I need the survey participants (students in my course) to be able to edit their data. What would the best solution be? Everything else works perfectly but this is a new issue that is preventing us from being able to print reports because the data isn't ready. They can still edit in the app via the sent folder, but editing online is way more efficient. Thank you for any help!

0 Kudos