Assigning A Survey123 and Retrieving Photo file paths

11-17-2022 01:38 PM
JanelleShank
New Contributor II

Hello All, 

I am looking to improve workflow with Survey123, and I was wondering if it is possible to be able to assign a particular survey to a certain inspector in the field. For example, if I have 10 and I want to assign locations 1-5 to inspector 1 and assign locations 6-10 to inspector 2. Is this possible through either survey123 or any of the other apps? Also, is it possible to retrieve the file paths for the photos that are added to the survey by the inspectors. 

Thank you all for your help,

Janelle 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JessicaRamirez1
New Contributor III

I am also interested in doing the same thing. The only thing I could think of was to have the inspector start the survey by filling out the geolocation question and inputting their name and then have them submit the survey. This allows the data to be sent back to the feature allowing the stakeholders to see who is assigned to what location by using a dashboard. Then the inspector goes back and edits the survey to fill in the information needed and resubmits it. I am working on a way to limit the locations in the survey form to only those that have NOT been assigned (the ones that have not been submitted). Hope someone out there has a good solution.