Select to view content in your preferred language

Accommodate grid and styles

Jump to solution
06-15-2023 01:52 PM
kmorenoz
New Contributor

Hello, I hope you are well, I have a question.

At the time of making a grid in Survey I have a problem with the numbers, when you enter the input is pressed the cell next to it moves and the window that displays is too small to enter a number.

kmorenoz_0-1686862264940.png

I want to keep them in the same row but retain the order while filling data, would anyone have an idea how to solve it?

The XLSForm is defined as follows:

kmorenoz_1-1686862289215.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

This is a limitation of the numbers appearance and the grid layout. You could make a post in the Ideas section, and hopefully Esri will change the functionality.

I have this same issue (and it's quite annoying). I almost made a post in Ideas about it the other day, but until the grid theme lets you change the border color of the grid, I activly avoid using the grid theme, and so I lost interest.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

This is a limitation of the numbers appearance and the grid layout. You could make a post in the Ideas section, and hopefully Esri will change the functionality.

I have this same issue (and it's quite annoying). I almost made a post in Ideas about it the other day, but until the grid theme lets you change the border color of the grid, I activly avoid using the grid theme, and so I lost interest.