StoryMaps, Internal Server Error

Jump to solution
02-22-2021 06:54 PM
LoriDelacruz_Lewis
New Contributor III

I built a StoryMap to share with my supervisor, and although I published it for Public (Everyone), she said it kept asking for her to login. So I deleted it and started over. She says it's still happening.

I tested it on a different browser, Chrome, and now I'm getting an "Internal Server Error" on ALL of my StoryMaps!!

Help!

https://arcg.is/0r4yGW

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ManishPatel
Esri Contributor

Hi @LoriDelacruz_Lewis ,

The basic thumb rule when sharing content with public is all the underlying content, web applications, web maps, layers, etc needs to be shared at the same level.

For instance, when I tried to access your storymap I am able to view it albeit the embedded content such as Dashboard will prompt for login since it is either shared at the organisation level or owner level. If you want it to be accessed at public level you will need to update the sharing permissions.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Manish

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ManishPatel
Esri Contributor

Hi @LoriDelacruz_Lewis ,

The basic thumb rule when sharing content with public is all the underlying content, web applications, web maps, layers, etc needs to be shared at the same level.

For instance, when I tried to access your storymap I am able to view it albeit the embedded content such as Dashboard will prompt for login since it is either shared at the organisation level or owner level. If you want it to be accessed at public level you will need to update the sharing permissions.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Manish