StoryMap Not Saving

Jump to solution
05-05-2022 03:57 PM
NatalieF
New Contributor

My StoryMap is not saving my work despite it saying "saved" in the upper corner. It has things saved that I put in the story yesterday, but any new material is not saved. I have tried refreshing, publishing, restarting my computer, using different browsers (not at the same time), and nothing will save my work. Please advise on any further troubleshooting I can do to solve this issue. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@NatalieF -- I'm sorry that you are having an issue with saving edits to your story. There is a known issue that content pasted in from a Google Doc may not save as expected. Have you pasted text from a Google Doc into your story? If so, please see this thread for more information. 

Pasted Bulleted Text from Google Docs Disappears U... - Esri Community

If you haven't done that, I'd recommend contacting Esri Technical Support and they will be able to help troubleshoot your specific story.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@NatalieF -- I'm sorry that you are having an issue with saving edits to your story. There is a known issue that content pasted in from a Google Doc may not save as expected. Have you pasted text from a Google Doc into your story? If so, please see this thread for more information. 

Pasted Bulleted Text from Google Docs Disappears U... - Esri Community

If you haven't done that, I'd recommend contacting Esri Technical Support and they will be able to help troubleshoot your specific story.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos