Adding Credits to Navigation?

Jump to solution
05-16-2020 05:36 AM
MiaMassicotte
Occasional Contributor

I'd like to add the Credits section to the top Navigation in my storymap, but I can only do that if I insert a T heading by itself into the body of the storymap.

I can't produce a link to the existing "Credits" at the bottom, since it's not possible to change it to a T heading (the mini toolbar only allows me to change the style slightly or add a URL).

Is it possible to add the Credits section to the navigation bar at the top?

If not, it would be a good feature to add in future (hopefully to work in public accounts)

Mia

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Mia -- Thanks for the feedback. I can see how that could be useful, and we'll consider that for a future release.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Mia -- Thanks for the feedback. I can see how that could be useful, and we'll consider that for a future release.

Owen Evans
0 Kudos
TracySchloss
Frequent Contributor

I would agree that having some sort of footer to hold this sort of information would be useful. 

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Tracy -- Can you clarify your comment a bit? There already is a Credits section at the end of the story in ArcGIS StoryMaps (it's on by default, but it can be toggled on/off in the Design panel).

Is there something else you are looking for? If so, please let us know - thanks!

Owen Evans
0 Kudos