regarding to toolbox failure

Jump to solution
05-29-2015 11:12 AM
atulrai
New Contributor II

,I have installed arcgis 9.3 ......but most of the tool is not appearing like spatial analyst.....neither in extension file nor in tool box....but when i chack my programing file....it showing in the folder ...&  i also checked my desktop administration...It  shows it s valid till 2017...I dont know what is the problem...But i really want to fix this problem....

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
WesMiller
Regular Contributor III

When did you do the install? When you did the install did do a full install?

View solution in original post

7 Replies
SepheFox
Frequent Contributor

Hi Atul, you probably need to turn on the extensions in Customize--> extensions.

atulrai
New Contributor II

It s showing nothing  sir......how i suppose to turn it on.....some of the tool is working...I am totally totally fed up at all..I am working on some project related to lunar surface ...somehow i have to fix this problem.

0 Kudos
SepheFox
Frequent Contributor

Have you purchased the spatial analyst extension? If you have, have you authorized and installed the extension when you authorized ArcGIS?

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Hi Atul,

The Esri licenses are generally perpetual (outside US). The evaluation licenses come for 60 days. A validity till 2017 doesn't seem to be an authentic license.  I would probably ask you to get in touch with the local Esri Tech Support team to resolve the issue.

Think Location
WesMiller
Regular Contributor III

When did you do the install? When you did the install did do a full install?

atulrai
New Contributor II

you were right sir..... I reinstalled it...And again installed it....now it s working properly...

0 Kudos
atulrai
New Contributor II

Thank you all for your help....

0 Kudos