Select to view content in your preferred language

Can not produce Spatial Component Analysis Eigenvalue text

Jump to solution
04-17-2023 06:23 AM
AnthonyGreenish
New Contributor III

Each time I try to produce an Eigenvalue text file when doing a PCA on a 4 band file, I either get an error message or the program crashes. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your answers.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AnthonyGreenish
New Contributor III

The error is 000864 (Output data file: The input is not within the defined domain. ERROR 000814: Invalid file type). The text file I am proposing to use is  "D:\GIS\Default.gdb\Principal4.TXT". Actually, I have tried all kinds of file names and locations without any luck. All I have managed to do is crash the program.

Output data file: The input is not within the defined domain. ERROR 000814: Invalid file type

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

What is the error?

What is the path and filename to the output *.txt or *.asc file?

Principal Components (Spatial Analyst)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
AnthonyGreenish
New Contributor III

The error is 000864 (Output data file: The input is not within the defined domain. ERROR 000814: Invalid file type). The text file I am proposing to use is  "D:\GIS\Default.gdb\Principal4.TXT". Actually, I have tried all kinds of file names and locations without any luck. All I have managed to do is crash the program.

Output data file: The input is not within the defined domain. ERROR 000814: Invalid file type
0 Kudos