Stormwater Construction Activity Status Field

02-06-2024 07:14 AM
LeahBowyer
New Contributor II

I've been really impressed with the Stormwater Construction Activity Management Solution! Kudos to all the efforts put towards SWPPP. @BrandiRank22 

As an organization, we have a need to adapt this solution to address our general construction inspections. I see a lot of crossover, and I would be interested in creating something that could address that need. 

One area that the solution doesn't seem to be configurable (please correct me if this is just oversight) is the "Project Status" options. Although it is not a domain type, the solution functions as if it has one ("Under Review"/"Approved"/"Closed"). Am I overlooking something?

Also, I would love to continue the conversation into the possibility of expanding this solution or building off of the framework for general construction activity inspection/reporting tool that ties to the capital project tracking. I could see a real benefit of connecting the data through the entire lifecycle for our organization. I know there are some communities out there with some great ideas and solutions already in place, so I'd love to hear any feedback or experiences from others out there!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BrandiRank22
Esri Contributor

@LeahBowyer I sent you a DM.  I hope to hear from you soon!

0 Kudos