Select to view content in your preferred language

SOS - Please help me with UI design

10-26-2013 08:01 AM
ThoaHuynh
New Contributor
Hello everybody,

I am a business analyst. I am designing UI for the web application. I have 2 groups of data:
- Group 1: List of Approved Price
- Group 2: List of Rejected Price
I use filter to see one of them or both of them on the same screen.
My problem is for Group 2 (List of Rejected Price), I want to select some Rejected Price to get approval. I already design the
check-box for user to select Rejected Price. However, this screen contains both list of Approved price and Rejected Price. Approved Price does not need the check-box. It causes the conflict. Could you please help me on this?
---I want both Group 1, Group 2 on the same screen AND user can select Group 2 (Rejected Price) to get approval---
I already research a lot but I can not find the solution. I intend to use check-box for list of Approved Price but disable them. Is this applicable? Because on the grid, it is mandantory to display check-box for all items.  My project is missing deadline therefore thank you so much for your big help.

Thanks and Best Regards,
ThoaHK
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jason_RobinsonRobinson
Esri Regular Contributor
Hello everybody,

I am a business analyst. I am designing UI for the web application. I have 2 groups of data:
- Group 1: List of Approved Price
- Group 2: List of Rejected Price
I use filter to see one of them or both of them on the same screen.
My problem is for Group 2 (List of Rejected Price), I want to select some Rejected Price to get approval. I already design the
check-box for user to select Rejected Price. However, this screen contains both list of Approved price and Rejected Price. Approved Price does not need the check-box. It causes the conflict. Could you please help me on this?
---I want both Group 1, Group 2 on the same screen AND user can select Group 2 (Rejected Price) to get approval---
I already research a lot but I can not find the solution. I intend to use check-box for list of Approved Price but disable them. Is this applicable? Because on the grid, it is mandantory to display check-box for all items.  My project is missing deadline therefore thank you so much for your big help.

Thanks and Best Regards,
ThoaHK

Thoa,

The main function of this forum is with the ArcGIS Business Analyst Desktop product so not sure the context or product on your post here.  Below is a link to the product details for Business Analyst Desktop.

http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/extensions/businessanalyst

Esri Business Analyst Desktop software combines GIS analysis and visualization capabilities with an extensive data package so you can gain a better understanding and timely information about your market, your customers, and your competition. Organizations use Business Analyst Desktop to improve decisions about consolidations or expansions, determine the effect of changes in consumer behavior on existing business models, and to explore opportunities driven by economic factors and changes in market place.

Regards,
Jason R.
0 Kudos