Select to view content in your preferred language

Lead Service Line Solution - Utility Status Domain

2 weeks ago
CarynAshbay
New Contributor III

Using the lead service line solution.

My domains for "Customer Status" and "Utility Status" have the following options: Unknown, Lead, Non-Lead, and Galvanized Requiring Replacement.

When I use the domain in a filter widget for the "Utility Status" in Experience Builder, it pulls a completely different domain (see screenshots). "Customer Status" works perfectly well.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlexKabak
Esri Contributor

Hi Caryn,

A similar post was made regarding this issue by another user. Please see my solution to their post, as I believe it applies to your situation as well. https://community.esri.com/t5/water-utilities-questions/lead-service-line-solution-public-map-table/...

0 Kudos
bsanders69
Occasional Contributor
What does the Domain look like? This perhaps?:

Lead
Lead-lined galvanized
Galvanized
Non-Lead - Copper
Non-Lead - Plastic
Non-Lead - Other
Unknown - Likely Lead
Unknown - Unlikely Lead
Unknown - Unknown Material

This list is a change from EPA to the Detailed Inventory form for both the System side classification (status) and the Customer side complicating the symbology at the least. Not sure if this is your issue or not...but I had to make this change(and several others) manually in order to be able to populate the newly updated Spreadsheet mandated by EPA. Not sure if it ever got into a later version of this Solution as I am stuck in 10.9.1 Enterprise world for the foreseeable future and unable to upgrade this solution.
0 Kudos