Select to view content in your preferred language

Fire Accreditation Analysis: "Fire District Risk Assessment" Infographic Template

11-18-2022 04:21 PM
PatrickStueve_OFD
New Contributor

In the Fire Accreditation Analysis project, the task "Identify socio-economic and demographic characteristics" references the infographic "Fire District Risk Assessment", but I cannot find this infographic template in the Esri choices or the "search template" option. Where is the infographic template located and how to I implement it?

Thank you!

@JeremiahLindemann 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JeremiahLindemann2
New Contributor

Thanks Patrick for bringing this to our attention.  It appears the sharing mechanism has changed and just started looking into it.  I'll be out this week, but we did start examining this and will follow up when we get an answer.  In the meantime the "At Risk Population" and "Community Profile" infographics have much of the same information (minus avg building year built) if you wanted similar supporting materials.  Will follow up soon.

PatrickStueve_OFD
New Contributor

Thank you for looking into the template issue, this solution is an amazing product and I am excited to continue using it.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Patrick;

I work with Jeremiah on the solutions development team and covering for him while he is out this week. Please reach out to me at wpotts@esri.com when you get time and I will help you with this issue.  Thanks again for bringing this issue to our attention. - Walter Potts

0 Kudos
JeremiahLindemann
Esri Contributor

Thanks again Patrick, we'll make an update to the solution in the future to guide folks on how to obtain the infographic.  For others experiencing this issue, you can follow these instructions:
https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-solutions-documents/infographics-for-fire-accreditation-analysi...

0 Kudos
Jessica_W
New Contributor

Hey all,

I am currently stuck at this step as well.  I followed the instructions and joined the group, but I still do not have the ability to select the template in ArcGIS Pro.  I made sure to restart Pro, and it does not appear when I resume the task.  Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer! - Jess Wyatt 🙂

0 Kudos
JeremiahLindemann
Esri Contributor

HI Jessica,

What version of ArcGIS Pro are you using?  I assume you see other Infographics- just not the Fire District one?

0 Kudos
AllisonWing
New Contributor

I am currently stuck in the same place. I'm on version 3.1.1 in ArcGIS Pro. I have infographics, but that one doesn't populate even after going through the steps described. 

0 Kudos