ESRI Enterprise Portal Solutions App - Missing Solutions

02-28-2023 11:45 AM
AndrewPoinsette
New Contributor

Good Afternoon! I believe my organization is running enterprise 10.9.1 and we have had the solutions app available in our Portal for a while now -- possibly before our most recent enterprise upgrade. However, we only have 2 options available to us: Emergency Management Operations, and Damage Assessment. 

I am in the system as a Creator with the Publisher role, and so far, when I request solutions, our coordinator has given me zipped folders, but shouldnt I be able to find more in our solutions app?

Does anyone have any insight as to why we cannot see all of the solutions available to us?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ChrisFox
Esri Regular Contributor

@AndrewPoinsette, at 10.9.1 the Solutions app is a separate install with portal and comes with over 90 solutions available to deploy. From your screenshot it seems something either went wrong during the install or the items delivered with the install have been modified. I would recommend contacting your administrator to see if anything was changed with the install and potentially attempt to uninstall/reinstall the ArcGIS Solutions app.

0 Kudos