Create custom calculator widget in arcgis experience builder WebApp

05-29-2023 08:11 PM
Ankitkhanna
New Contributor III

I have a use case where on WebApp built using ArcGIS Experience Builder requires a widget where user can input some values and the calculation occurs and output gets displayed based on logic.

The logic is just like simple calculator, where user has to enter 2 numeric values and select operator to get the output.

Is it something achievable in Experience Builder or any other ArcGIS online app?

2 Replies
HollyTorpey_LSA
Occasional Contributor III

I don't know the answer, but I have the same question. I need to build an app in which a user would click a location on a map (or select a polygon), provide a value, and then see a result calculated from a formula that uses the input location and user-input value. A smart form in the Edit widget with an input field and a couple of read-only calculated fields (one to pull the necessary value from the map location and one to calculate the result) would work great if only I could hide the "Save" button. I don't need the user-entered variable or the calculated result to persist; I only want them temporarily displayed for the user.

- Holly
0 Kudos
JWMPoel
New Contributor

Hi, for my thesis I am looking for a similar function / custom widget. Did you manage to find one or make one yourself? If not, how did you accomplish this task? 

- Jasper

0 Kudos