Select to view content in your preferred language

Camera trap photo tagging application

12-29-2022 01:15 PM
ShannonDermody
New Contributor

I'm looking for the most efficient way to tag historical trail camera photos. None of these photos have any spatial data associated with them. I've worked through creating a web layer by downloading esri's "Wildlife Photo Survey", but unsure how to apply it in such a way where my students can "tag" each imagine in a quick and efficient way (using Solutions maybe?). Any direction is much appreciated!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Thanks for bringing your question to Esri Community, @ShannonDermody.

Because this area is used for members to provide our team with feedback about our online community, I'd like to help get your post moved over to one of our conversation boards where it's more likely to be seen and responded to by members who can help. Which ArcGIS product are you using?

Please do also feel encouraged to share a new post in our Member Introductions board to tell us a bit about yourself. Our team and your GIS peers around the globe would love to learn more about you!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos
ShannonDermody
New Contributor

Hi Jesse,

Sorry about that! I think the appropriate conversation board would be under ArcGIS Solutions. My question pertains to Wildlife Photo Survey. 

Thank you,

Shannon

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

No problem at all, @ShannonDermody. The post has now been moved. All the best!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos