Select to view content in your preferred language

Address Data Management Split Intersecting Road tool errors when using ArcGIS Pro

Jump to solution
02-09-2022 01:47 PM
CochranBob
New Contributor II

After updating to ArcGIS Pro 2.9.2 the the Split Intersecting Roads Attribute Rule no longer functions. It seems something was put in place to stop the iteration through split roads. When creating a new intersecting road I get the error message shown. the cut function. Anyone else having this problem?

CochranBob_1-1644442974958.pngCochranBob_2-1644443098552.png

13 Replies
RitaTaylor
New Contributor II

I have never manually edited the tools before so I'm not sure where to find the script to edit. I'm assuming there is a file on my hard drive that I can edit with idle? Just don't know where.

Thanks for your speedy response. I appreciate any help I can get. 

0 Kudos
CochranBob
New Contributor II

In ArcGIS Pro. Right click on roads centerline layer >> data design>>Attribute Rules. It is the split lines attribute rule.

CochranBob_0-1671658051465.png

RitaTaylor
New Contributor II

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
RichardOwens
New Contributor II

I am new to Pro and would like to get this tool to work with my current set of data.  Is there a way to use this tool with my current set of data without all of the other stuff that goes with it?  I just need the road split tool to split the centerline and then prorate the address range where the new intersecting road comes in.

Any help is appreciated!

0 Kudos