Allow admins to view and manage deployed solutions

02-15-2024 09:47 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

As an AGO admin, I would like to be able to view organization-wide solutions that have been deployed and manage them and/or be able to delete them, similar to content and groups. I have several AGO users that deploy a solution to check it out, forget they have it deployed, and then there are groups and content sitting in our Org account not being used. As of now, I have to email these people and ask them to delete their solutions if they aren't being used. Most of the time, these people don't do it.

1 Comment
daycd
by

In addition to being able to view organization-wide solutions deployed, I would like to produce a report that would provide me with the user, the folders the user may have created for their solutions, and the contents of those folders.  This would make viewing the organization's content and communicating with the users much more manageable.  I recently ran an Organization Items report, listing all content by user, Title, Item Type, dates.. views, etc., all beneficial information.  If I could see the title and item type and what folder the user has put these under, it would be tremendously helpful in my communications with the user.  EX. I have a user who has a folder called MapSAR; within that folder, they have a Quick capture project, 3 hosted feature layers, a web map, two dashboards, etc.  A report that would provide me the user, a list of their folders and the contents under each folder, AND any solutions they have that are not in folders would make maintaining our AGOL environment much easier and more efficient.