How to Generate Template Table in ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt

12-29-2016 01:32 AM
tanerkoka1
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

-We are using Arcgis Runtime SDK for Qt 10.2.6 and Qt 5.4.2 (MSVC 2013, 32 bit) Qt Creator QT\QML side We have local editing application which edits features within an offline geodatabase and sync back to the service.We are using GeodatabaseSyncTask class's generateGeodatabase (GenerateGeodatabaseParameters parameters, string filename) method to generate geodatabase.

We are usualy genarate table or feature classes  within envelope geometry or realational with other layers with GenerateGodatabaseParameters and later records  or features come down.

Can we generate template table without records, and then edit new records and sync back to the service. Are there any options or capability in Arcgis Runtime SDK for QT to do this ?

Best Regards

0 Kudos
1 Reply
EricBader
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Taner,

When you say, "template table", are you referring to, for example, an empty feature service with a predefined schema with which to start collecting data? This is possible. You simply create a feature service from scratch, which allows you to define the schema you want to use, without the need of having features to begin with (I hope I understood your question correctly).

Here is a good topic to get started with:

Editing—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt | ArcGIS for Developers 

Let me know if I've misunderstood.

0 Kudos