10.2.6 Android Debug Error

Jump to solution
09-02-2015 03:59 PM
AndyWright
Occasional Contributor

I am trying to test an app on my Android device that was working fine in 10.2.5 and now throws errors in 10.2.6.  The app runs fine on my Windows development machine, but when I try to run in debug mode directly on the Android device from my Windows development machine I get these errors and a blank, black screen on my Android device.  Anyone have any ideas?

E/Qt ( 1916): Can't create main activity

E/Qt ( 1916): java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/data/com.epochsg.epochfieldcloud/lib/libqml_ArcGIS_Runtime_libArcGISRuntimePlugin.so: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)

E/Qt ( 1916): at libcore.io.IoBridge.open(IoBridge.java:409)

E/Qt ( 1916): at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:78)

E/Qt ( 1916): at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:105)

E/Qt ( 1916): at org.qtproject.qt5.android.bindings.QtActivity.createBundledBinary(QtActivity.java:421)

E/Qt ( 1916): at org.qtproject.qt5.android.bindings.QtActivity.extractBundledPluginsAndImports(QtActivity.java:494)

E/Qt ( 1916): at org.qtproject.qt5.android.bindings.QtActivity.startApp(QtActivity.java:587)

E/Qt ( 1916): at org.qtproject.qt5.android.bindings.QtActivity.onCreate(QtActivity.java:900)

E/Qt ( 1916): at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:5539)

E/Qt ( 1916): at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1093)

E/Qt ( 1916): at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2368)

E/Qt ( 1916): at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2464)

E/Qt ( 1916): at android.app.ActivityThread.access$900(ActivityThread.java:172)

E/Qt ( 1916): at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1308)

E/Qt ( 1916): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)

E/Qt ( 1916): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:146)

E/Qt ( 1916): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5653)

E/Qt ( 1916): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)

E/Qt ( 1916): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)

E/Qt ( 1916): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1291)

E/Qt ( 1916): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1107)

E/Qt ( 1916): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

E/Qt ( 1916): Caused by: libcore.io.ErrnoException: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)

E/Qt ( 1916): at libcore.io.Posix.open(Native Method)

E/Qt ( 1916): at libcore.io.BlockGuardOs.open(BlockGuardOs.java:110)

E/Qt ( 1916): at libcore.io.IoBridge.open(IoBridge.java:393)

E/Qt ( 1916): ... 20 more

"com.epochsg.epochfieldcloud" terminated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hey Andy-

The second line is the key thing to look at:

E/Qt ( 1916): java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/data/com.epochsg.epochfieldcloud/lib/libqml_ArcGIS_Runtime_libArcGISRuntimePlugin.so: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)

There are some issues with finding the Android plugin.

A few things to try:

1) Make sure you ran the 10.2.6 post installer for the Android kit you are using

2) Open the project in Windows Explorer and go into "Android/res/values" and open libs.xml. Do you see a bunch of lines similar to the attached "old.png"? If so, try removing the lines so it looks like the attached "new.png".

Let me know if either work for you.

Thanks,

Luke

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hey Andy-

The second line is the key thing to look at:

There are some issues with finding the Android plugin.

A few things to try:

1) Make sure you ran the 10.2.6 post installer for the Android kit you are using

2) Open the project in Windows Explorer and go into "Android/res/values" and open libs.xml. Do you see a bunch of lines similar to the attached "old.png"? If so, try removing the lines so it looks like the attached "new.png".

Let me know if either work for you.

Thanks,

Luke

AndyWright
Occasional Contributor

Luke, you're a life saver once again.  Number 2 was the culprit.  Thanks a ton for the quick response man ...