How to add the parameter(Feature) in geoprocessing server?‍‍

Jump to solution
12-23-2018 01:53 AM
shenliang
New Contributor

Hello, 

It's question here. How should i add this parameter(Feature) in local geoprocessing server?‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

GeoprocessingParameters para = new GeoprocessingParameters(GeoprocessingExecutionType.AsynchronousSubmit);

//raster
para.Inputs.Add("Flow_Dir", new GeoprocessingRaster(new Uri(FlowDirPath), "tif"));

//Question
//shapefile(Feature Layer) named "outlet" in GPK.
//I could get its local path.
//how should i add this parameter in ?

Thanks,

Shank

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JenniferNery
Esri Regular Contributor

The error message sound similar to this bug. By any chance did you use ArcGIS Pro with Japanese Language Pack enabled? 

BUG-000116547: ArcGISWebException - Failed to create service - exception thrown by ArcGIS Runtime local server 100.3 when trying to run a local service from a local geoprocessing package

Also, you can query shapefile table. The query result is also an IFeatureSet (see doc).

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JenniferNery
Esri Regular Contributor

You can look at this SDK sample which creates GeoprocessingFeatures

0 Kudos
shenliang
New Contributor

Thanks a lot, but this sample which creates GeoprocessingFeatures  based upon where the user clicked in the map view and I want to create GeoprocessingFeatures according to my local shapefile path.

GeoprocessingFeatures initializes with IFeatureSet. However I couldn't transform feature to feature set.

0 Kudos
JenniferNery
Esri Regular Contributor

The error message sound similar to this bug. By any chance did you use ArcGIS Pro with Japanese Language Pack enabled? 

BUG-000116547: ArcGISWebException - Failed to create service - exception thrown by ArcGIS Runtime local server 100.3 when trying to run a local service from a local geoprocessing package

Also, you can query shapefile table. The query result is also an IFeatureSet (see doc).

View solution in original post

shenliang
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply. It helps a lot and my geoprocessing task is running properly.

0 Kudos