Attributes of a feature won't sync to server

Jump to solution
04-11-2016 11:07 AM
SpencerSmith3
New Contributor II

I'm creating a web service that will be passed a list of objects that include the Lat/Long coordinates and some other data such as Speed.  When I use the ArcGISRuntime library to add the features to my map service that is running, the Geometry will appear but none of the attributes ever will.  Here is my code:

foreach (GPSLocation loc in aLocationsToStore)

{

var theLatLongPoint = new MapPoint(loc.Longitude, loc.Latitude, SpatialReferences.Wgs84);

var theProjectedPoint = GeometryEngine.Project(theLatLongPoint, theSpatialReference);

var theDateTime = Convert.ToDateTime(loc.DateTime);

//Feature gpsFeature = new GeodatabaseFeature(gpsLocFeatureTable.Schema);

var gpsFeature = gpsLocFeatureTable.CreateNew();

gpsFeature.Geometry = theProjectedPoint;

var attributes = gpsFeature.Attributes;

attributes["SPEED"] = loc.Speed;

await gpsLocFeatureTable.AddAsync(gpsFeature);

}

var result = await gpsLocFeatureTable.ApplyEditsAsync(true);

After running this, in the map service I can see the MapPoints in the feature layer, but all of the attribute values of the point are 'null'  Any idea what I'm doing wrong or how I can get the attributes to sync?

EDIT:

I tried sniffing the network data using WireShark and this is what I get for the adds value:

[

{

"geometry":{

"x":883822.86125507951,

"y":491566.5768424049,

"spatialReference":{

"wkid":102649

}

},

"attributes":{

"OBJECTID":-10

}

}

]

It seems as though it is overriding all of the attributes that I explicitly define when I call AddAsync.  Any ideas on how to get attributes in the attributes object?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
1 Reply