ArcGIS runtime fails to update map on Android for Navigation.PushAsync

03-22-2017 07:17 AM
ToddWebb
New Contributor

I have a Xamarin.Forms app that uses ArcGIS Runtime v100.0.0. I am working on the UWP and Android projects. The app has a summary page with a MapView and a ListViewin in a Grid that shows potentially many features and spatial and non-spatiial summary attributes for each feature. The app also has a detail page with a MapView and a ListView in a Grid that displays detailed spatial and non-spatial attributes for a single feature. The app uses Navigation.PushAsync to change from summary to detail. The summary view is one tab in a TabbedPage.

I am developing on Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 Version 14.0.25431.01 Update 3 with Xamarin 4.2.0.784 and Xamarin.Android 7.1.0.41.

When I run the app on UWP and navigate to the detail page, both the MapView and the Listview update to the detailed content..

When I run the app on Android and navigate to the detail page, the Listview updates, but the MapView does not change.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlexanderNohe1
Occasional Contributor III

Moved from the Android to the .NET message boards as this is the runtime that Xamarin apps are built with.

0 Kudos