runtimelocalserver deployment issue

Jump to solution
01-19-2017 05:19 AM
WayneChen
New Contributor

I just migrated my WPF app from 10.2.7 to 100.0.  Everything goes fine except runtimelocalserver components.

Deployment in 10.2.7 contains client32/64 and localserver32/64, and assigning  the path  to ArcGISRuntimeEnvironment.InstallPath works perfect.  But 100.0 ignores the path but attempts to start the runtimelocalserver.exe from the app path or SDK path.  This is a problem in my case,  because my users don't install SDK and I publish my app by ClickOnce which means including 200mb localserver components in every release is not pratical.

Any suggestion for me?  Thanks.

ps. tpk mpk and library deployment are installed in advance.  My WPF app consumes the installpath.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dotMorten_esri
Esri Notable Contributor

Because we split local server and runtime into two separate product, the installpath for local server specifically now lives in another spot:

Esri.ArcGISRuntime.LocalServices.LocalServerEnvironment.InstallPath = @"..."

View solution in original post

1 Reply
dotMorten_esri
Esri Notable Contributor

Because we split local server and runtime into two separate product, the installpath for local server specifically now lives in another spot:

Esri.ArcGISRuntime.LocalServices.LocalServerEnvironment.InstallPath = @"..."