Exception while loading ServiceFeatureTable

07-12-2018 09:33 AM
MikeQuetel1
Occasional Contributor

At 100.3 I'm getting a The item to be created already exists in the database exception when calling LoadAsync() on a service feature table for some sublayers in a specific on-premise 10.5.1 cached map service. 

Here is the complete exception string and I've attached a screen grab of inspecting the exception in debug mode. 

Esri.ArcGISRuntime.ArcGISRuntimeException: The item to be created already exists in the database.
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetResult()
at MapWorks.LayerSelection.SelectableItem.<PrepareForUse>d__31.MoveNext() in C:\Users\csmike\Documents\GitHub\MapWorks\MapWorks\LayerSelection.xaml.cs:line 931

This behavior is an improvement over 100.2.x which cratered at the same location despite being wrapped in a try/catch, but I don't have any idea why this is happening or what I can do to mitigate. 

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RichZwaap
Occasional Contributor III

It looks like the error info is obscuring some of the relevant code in your screenshot.  Could you share that snippet?  I'm wondering if it's anything to do with how you're going about loading the data from the service.

Also, is this data-specific?  That is, does the same code work for other services but not this particular one?

0 Kudos
MikeQuetel1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Rich,  Thanks for replying. There is a tech support case #02134931 which has quite a bit of info, sample code and sample data.  There was also a bug (BUG-000115405) logged against the issue.

0 Kudos