A synchronization problem on WPF mobile application

04-26-2018 09:00 AM
sailiTang
New Contributor III

I am using ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET WPF 100.2 to develop mobile applications. I got a problem on “synchronize” function. When the app generates an offline database and then collect data, it works well, but the new collected data cannot be synchronized to our geodatabase when I press the “Synchronize” button. For the Synchronized function, I am using the code in this sample https://developers.arcgis.com/net/latest/wpf/sample-code/editandsyncfeatures.htm. The synchronization is successful, but I cannot find the new data in our geodatabase. However, after I edit these new data(such as changing some attributes’ values), it can be synchronized to geodatabase. It seems like “synchronize’ cannot identify new data, but edited data. Is it normal? In my code, the SyncDirection is Bidirectional, I run the code step by step and the synchronize always finished successfully. Does who know what reason causes this problem? How I fix it? Thanks

Saili

0 Kudos
12 Replies
sailiTang
New Contributor III

Hi Joe,

In addition, I am using our own services.

Saili

0 Kudos
AnttiKajanus1
Occasional Contributor III

Another thing that might be affecting could be if you have enabled editor tracking on your feature service. Could you confirm if that is enabled?

0 Kudos
AnttiKajanus1
Occasional Contributor III

What kind of setup you have that you use from the runtime? Are the services running in ArcGIS Online or on Enterprise? Is versioning enabled?

Can you show me the exact code that you are using with the sync? If you try to use OfflineMapSyncTask, does that work?

0 Kudos