Select to view content in your preferred language

Deleting Feature not refreshing

08-21-2013 02:12 PM
JeffGiesler
Occasional Contributor
Hey Everyone,
I am currently updating my app to 10.1.1 ios sdk.  After I perform a cut operation on a feature and then try to delete the feature that was cut, the feature is not removed right away.  The feature will remain until I reload the map.  It worked fine until I upgraded and had to remove the [dataChanged] method.  I have tried the AGSFeatureLayer and AGSLayer refresh methods and it still doesn't seem to work.  I am loading the layer through a web map and the update method is onDemand.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Any help would be great.
Cheers,
Jeff
0 Kudos
3 Replies
VIKRANTKRISHNA
New Contributor III
I am having same issue. After deleting the feature, I have to pan around a little bit to see the effect. [dataChaged] method used to work really well earlier.
0 Kudos
ColinCole
New Contributor II
I am also having this problem - my feature layer is not refreshing after a Delete. Has anyone found a solution or workaround for this yet? This functionality worked fine prior to the 10.1.1 release.
0 Kudos
DiveshGoyal
Esri Regular Contributor
The layer should update automatically after the delete operation.  I cannot reproduce the problem you are reporting.
Have you tried upgrading to v10.2?The FeatureLayerEditingSample seems to work fine and update the map after a delete. Can you share some code that shows how to repro the issue?
0 Kudos