Select to view content in your preferred language

Finding the Intersection Point of two Polylines

11-20-2013 02:09 AM
HaiderFaheem
Deactivated User
Hello
i am trying to find the intersection point from two polylines,the geometery return is polyline but i need the intersection point of the lines.
code is as follows

Point vertex = null;    SegmentUtils segmentUtils = new SegmentUtils(segment, this.spatialReference);    if(start)    {     vertex = segmentUtils.getStartPoint();    }    else    {     vertex = segmentUtils.getEndPoint();    }       BufferUtils bufferUtils = new BufferUtils(vertex, this.spatialReference);    Polygon polygon = bufferUtils.bufferPolygon(radius);    Polyline polylineBuffer = PolygonToPolylineConverter.convert(polygon);        Polyline polylineSegment = new Polyline();    polylineSegment.addSegment(segment, true);         segment.getEndX(), res);    GeometryEngine ge=new GeometryEngine();    Point point = null ;    Geometry geometry = GeometryEngine.intersect(polylineSegment,polylineBuffer, spatialReference);               return (Point) geometry;

Thanks
Haider
0 Kudos
1 Reply
GSauers
Frequent Contributor

I know this is an older post, but has anyone found a solution to getting the point from the geometry?

Thanks.

0 Kudos