ArcGIS android runtime sdk100.5.0 issue with armeabi-v7a devices

09-18-2019 11:53 PM
Anujkumar3
New Contributor

I have been trying to upload an APK based on ArcGIS android runtime sdk 100.5.0 for more than a week.

For supporting on both 32 bit and 64 bit platform there is a method listed on the ArcGIS android sdk guide (i.e. abi filters). I tried uploading application with bundle as well as apk method but nothing worked out.

Application has been successfully published on play store but when trying to download it from play store it is getting crashed on my device running on arm64-v8a.

Also In pre- launch report section on Google play store, Application is getting crashed on cloud devices running on armeabi-v7a platform. Please find the attached images of google play pre-launch report section.

I run the same application on physical devices running on armeabi-v7a & arm64-v8a platform from android studio and the app works perfectly fine on both the platforms then why it is getting crashed when uploading on Play Store.

Any help would be very much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RamaChintapalli
Esri Contributor

Hi Anuj,

1. Do you have any crash reports from the logs available ?

2. Have you analyzed the apk that was published to playstore and does that have the required native libs?

3. Does it crash on all devices or specific devices ?

Thanks

Rama

0 Kudos