Select to view content in your preferred language

Collect content items(Maps, Layers, dashboards) by REST API like pdf,png or jpeg

06-11-2018 05:18 AM
MarkoVintoniuk
New Contributor

HI , my name is Marko and I am developer of Metric Insights app.I am trying to implement plugin for collecting data from arcGis for our possible clients.But I have some troubles.
1)I have not found the way to collect dashboard in pdf,png or jpeg formats by using REST API, is it possible?
2)I have not found the way to collect other types of items from content by id(for me inteesting maps,layers).The endpoint :http:// <usercontent-url>/export(POST only)
anwer to me :' Item type for export needs to be 'Feature Service', 'Vector Tile Service' or 'Scene Service'.'
Also I have tried to export maps by using :'/arcgis/rest/services/Utilities/PrintingTools/GPServer/Export Web Map Task/execut' , and added param WebMap_as_JSON with values from map my map, but it responded to me 'WebMap_as_JSON is empty. Web map has invalid JSON. Failed to execute (Export Web Map). Failed to execute (Export Web Map Task).'.Is it possible to get map from content like pdf,png or jpeg(image like in viewer)?

0 Kudos
0 Replies