Quick Capture Survey disappearing once saved and shared

08-12-2019 03:53 AM
AideenCroasdell
New Contributor

Hi,

I set up a quick capture survey and saved and shared the survey.

QuickCapture Designer 

However when I opened it to try and view it in the app, it would not open or download.

Then when I went back into the quick capture designer in my browser, the survey was there but when I tried to open it, it was gone.

I tried to re do these same steps a number of times and on different browsers but the same thing kept happening.

Has anybody seen this and is there something that I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Aideen

4 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Aideen

Could you create a group and share the feature service with the following user: qccreator

Let me know when you have done this and I'll take a look and see if I can replicate.

Thanks

John

0 Kudos
JackHaefner
Esri Contributor

My problem is similar. I created a project some weeks ago and had been successfully capturing and syncing. Then the QuickCapture app would no longer sync. I then went to the QuickCapture designer and saw my project was missing. I recreated the project and synced to it...but the project never updated. I now went to view the project in designer two days later...and it was gone again.

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jack 

For the missing project. Can you confirm that the project item exists if you sign into ArcGIS Online?

Also, is it possible that the admin of your org (or another user) has deleted the project?

It might be worth getting on the phone for this one. Please feel free to email me.

Thanks

John

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Aideen Croasdell‌ - Can you check if you added any special characters to the labels of your buttons or groups? For example / < > %. It is possible that this would be causing the behavior you are seeing. If so, then we are planning to fix this for the version 1.2 updated in October.

Thanks

0 Kudos