Configure Connection to Quick Capture in Make (formerly Integromat)

Jump to solution
04-05-2022 10:45 AM
LeonS
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hello,

I'm just trying to get started with Make (formerly Integromat) with Quick Capture.  I'm doing the initial step of creating a scenario.  I'm prompted to add a Webhook, which prompts me to add a connection to ArcGIS online.  I enter my credentials from the ArcGIS login screen, but then the process seems to be unable to connect.  It seem to be trying to connect to www.integromat.com, but it cannot reach the site.  (Perhaps that is the issue?)  When I close the unresponsive login window and end up with this error.

Has anyone experienced this behavior?  Is there an additional step to connect Make to ArcGIS Online that I am missing?

Thanks,

Leon

LeonS_0-1649180572483.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LeonS
by

I was able to create a connection outside of my organization's network.  It seems the integromat website is unreachable from within our firewall. I will work to resolve the issue with our IT department.   Thank for you help.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Mandy_Li
Esri Contributor

Hi @LeonS Can you try below?

Go to the Connections tab of Integromat, verify your connections, and if failed, do a reauthorization. Come back to the scenario and select your verified connection. If the error persists, please let me know. 

0 Kudos
LeonS
by

Hi @Mandy_Li ,

I don't have anything under the Connections tab to verify.  It seems that when the "Create a connection" step errors out when creating my initial scenario no connection item gets created.

0 Kudos
Mandy_Li
Esri Contributor

@LeonS Please reach out to Esri tech support, or at quickcapture@esri.com so we can take a closer look at the problem. 

LeonS
by

I was able to create a connection outside of my organization's network.  It seems the integromat website is unreachable from within our firewall. I will work to resolve the issue with our IT department.   Thank for you help.

0 Kudos